NOTICE IS GIVEN that the twenty fifth Annual General Meeting of Griffin Mining Limited will be held at the David Lloyd George room, the National Liberal Club, Whitehall Place, London, SW1A 2HE on Monday 30th July 2012 at 10.30 am for the following purposes:
1. To receive and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2011 together with the Directors and Auditors Reports thereon.
2. To determine the maximum number of Directors at seven for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
3. To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Dal Brynelsen as a director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
6. To re-elect William Mulligan as a director of the Company.
7. To re-appoint Grant Thornton UK LLP as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 31st May 2012.
NOTE: A member entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who, except in the case of a corporation, must be a member of the Company, to attend and vote in his or her stead. To be valid, the form of proxy sent to shareholders must be completed and delivered to Capita Registrars, PXS, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU at least 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting. Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting if he or she wishes to do so.